- Austin Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Barbra Jordan Inn of Court
- Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Association
- Austin Yacht Club
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 2016
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2013
Practice Area: Property tax litigation; civil litigation and appellate practice
Bio: Miranda Grummons joined Ikard Young in 2022 bringing with her extensive experience in appraisal litigation and valuation for commercial properties. Miranda has represented property owners of all types from windfarms to multi-family complexes to retail centers in property tax matters before district courts and appraisal review boards across Texas. Her property tax expertise also includes religious and charitable exemptions and agricultural use valuations.
In Miranda’s spare time, you can find her rock climbing at the local crag or racing sailboats on Lake Travis.